Join us at Timber Territory Paintball for action-packed days on our outdoor mountain paintball courses in a supervised and organized game.
We will provide transportation to and from our Timber Territory Paintball fields, supervision by our staff and all of the necessary safety equipment; face masks, coveralls, and paintball guns.
Weekends: Sept. 6-8, 13-15, 20-22, 27-29, Oct. 4-6
9 AM – 4 PM
Snowmass Base Village Plaza, outside the Treehouse Kids Adventure Center.
Full-day drop-off: From 9am to 9:30am. Transportation to the paintball field leaves at 9:30am. Game time is 10am to 11:30am with lunch from noon to 12:45 pm.
Transportation back to the paintball field leaves at 12:30pm. Game time for all participants is from 1pm to 2:30pm.
Several games will be played during each 1 ½ hour time period.
All paintball participants will return to the Snowmass Base Village Plaza, outside the Treehouse Kids Adventure Center at 3pm.
WHAT TO BRING
Kids and teens should wear grubby clothes and sturdy, closed toe shoes and bring rain gear and jacket, hat, water bottle, sunscreen and lip protection. Please label everything.
Lunch is NOT Included. Participants may bring their own lunch (must be nut-free) or purchase lunch at the Snowmass Mall or Base Village and should bring $10 cash. Please do not send more than $20 with your child or teen. Lunchtime is supervised by our paintball staff.
Looking for a new way to liven up a birthday party, family reunion, bachelor/bachelorette party or corporate retreat? Summertime games of paintball on Snowmass Mountain not only offer the chance to do something different, but they’re ridiculously fun. Paintball target practice is also available for kids. Join us for a wild game of outdoor paintball. We provide all the equipment and transportation, all you need to do is wear grubby clothes and sturdy shoes. Paintball games are recommended for ages 8 and up. For private paintball for kids 8 and under we will arrange for target paintball. Book your own Private group of 6 or more! Please note: Minimum number of players is 6 and the maximum is 35. Group rate includes the first 10 players; additional players are $57 a person.
Games run Monday – Friday at 4:30pm and Weekends at 9am and 1pm and are by reservation only. Please contact us at 970-923-8733 for availability and reservations.
Reservations are required: please call 970-923-8733
Paintball Private Group (Includes the first 10 players. Minimum group size of 6) – $670
Paintball Additional person- $57 / person (maximum group size is 35)
Case of 2000 Paintballs – $115
- Pickup/Dropoff Location: Ticket Office at the base of Elk Camp Gondola
- Days /times: Private paintball games are by reservation only. Please contact our staff for available days and times, 970-923-8733.
- Duration: The total paintball private group game lasts two and a half hours from pickup to drop-off. Playing time depends on a number of factors but typically is about an hour and a half.
- Courses: Two paintball courses accommodating roughly 35 people each at a time are available.
- Paintballs: Each guest receives paintball gun loaded with paintballs. More paintballs are available for an additional fee.
- Suggested attire: Grubby clothes and sturdy shoes … the kind you don’t mind getting dirty. We provide coveralls and chest, neck and head protection.
- Cancellations: Must be made more than 24 hours in advance of scheduled start time.
Call 1-877-282-7736 or 970-923-1227 for reservations.